Wednesday 13 April 2011

WE MADE GOD


Tonight I wanna pay my respects to Icelandic heavy music. The reason for this is the latest addition to my beloved list of Icelandic favourite artists such as BANG GANG, SIGUR ROS and Bjork (it doesn’t have to heavy to be cool); the band known as WE MADE GOD.

When I first listened to Gizmo, I just couldn’t believe my ears! What an atmospheric feeling? Simple music yet so fulfilling, experimental and brilliant! I must have heard the song three times in a row. Then after listening to the whole album “As We Sleep” my expectations of a decent band were confirmed. But wait, there’s another album, 2011’s  “It’s getting colder”. I think it will be a while until I get bored of WE MADE GOD. Iceland, once again “hats off”!

PS. Thanks to GS for introducing WE MADE GOD to me. Cheers mate \m/ \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment